- Provide day-to-day strategic support to the Director which includes the preparation and routing of reports, documents, emails, presentation decks, dashboards, etc.
- Work on special projects as requested, requiring a high level of project management & execution that might require establishing new connections or figuring best practices in making inroads wherever required to collect data, opinions, understanding current scenarios, data mining, estimation & presentation of facts, data analysis, gleaning insights, etc.
- For various assigned deliverables, collect requisite data, build data models, derive insights, present findings, collect takeaways, iterate & repeat if requested.
- Ability to exercise independent & proactive decision-making, working in a manner that displays a highly adaptable work style, & especially open in expecting, accepting & implementing feedback and direction.
- Must be able to juggle a number of competing tasks and work well under pressure and a sometimes stressful environment. Must be able to identify department and company priorities and anticipate needs in adjusting priorities and scheduling to meet such priorities.
- Interaction within the company ranks involves regular communication requiring interpretation, persuasion and discretionary skills. Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
- Scheduling Global and important regional Meetings with the help of secretarial pool/staff.
- Attending key leadership meetings and taking minutes if/when required. In conjunction with the leader, create agendas for these meetings, drive key actions, follow up with constituents, and circulate minutes
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Support functional Dashboard activities for the Director.
Knowledge, Skills (Technical & Soft skills) & Educational background required:
- CA & MBA/PG from a reputed Tier I B-School with at least 3 5 years of a proven track record (post qualification) in assisting senior management, preferably for Digital/IT/Internet/Ecommerce/ technology companies only.
- Strong knowledge of the global business environment, business strategy & intricacies of management reporting.
- Strong analytical & data driven approach, quantitative & reporting skills.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills, with the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships in order to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative and trust based work environment.
- Maturity to handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Open mind set and flexibility towards change and unforeseen circumstances
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel is essential, experience of having made basic financial or business strategy models is a plus.
- Proactive, self-motivated, curious & hungry to learn. Willing to ask questions and gain deeper understanding of designated tasks.
- Excellent task prioritization & time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English, with the ability to tailor messages for phone or email conversations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Sugal & Damani Utility Services Pvt. Ltd.
Payworld is an initiative from Sugal & Damani group of companies. It started its operations in the year 2006 and has made its presence known in India with over 200,000 active retail touch-points across 630 districts and 27 states. Payworld was started with the idea of bridging the gap between the untouched market segments and the service providers. Using Payworld's intelligent electronic transaction processing platform, the consumer can do transactions by visiting retail touch points and can pay digitally as well as through cash. We at Payworld believe in the business philosophy of "Making Life Simple" and provide every possible opportunity to our retailers and distributors to earn with minimum investment and maximum return.
Under this platform, Payworld offers a plethora of utility services to its consumers in terms of AEPS, Domestic Money Remittance, Mobile and DTH recharges, Rail, Air and Bus reservation and Utility Bill collections, Digital Wallets, CMS (Cash Management Service) collection, Cash withdrawal points and Assisted e-commerce. Payworld also facilitate SME's loans. Approx. over 100 million transactions are done using this platform every year through our 200,000 active retail touch points spread across India. Payworld also acts as a Composite Corporate Agent to provide insurance solutions in India.
* The main services being offered by the company are:
* Digital Wallet
* MPOS/M ATM/
* Amazon Shopping
* QR Code
* Domestic Money Remittance
* Bill Payments
* Rail/Bus /Air E- ticketing
* Mobile/DTH Recharge
* Hotel Reservation
* Mutual Fund
* B2B Loan
* B2C Loan