Flutter Developer (2-5 yrs experience)
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Monitoring and taking actions of Android playstore and email.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
Good To Have:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Sugal & Damani Utility Services Pvt. Ltd.
Payworld is an initiative from Sugal & Damani group of companies. It started its operations in the year 2006 and has made its presence known in India with over 200,000 active retail touch-points across 630 districts and 27 states. Payworld was started with the idea of bridging the gap between the untouched market segments and the service providers. Using Payworld's intelligent electronic transaction processing platform, the consumer can do transactions by visiting retail touch points and can pay digitally as well as through cash. We at Payworld believe in the business philosophy of "Making Life Simple" and provide every possible opportunity to our retailers and distributors to earn with minimum investment and maximum return.
Under this platform, Payworld offers a plethora of utility services to its consumers in terms of AEPS, Domestic Money Remittance, Mobile and DTH recharges, Rail, Air and Bus reservation and Utility Bill collections, Digital Wallets, CMS (Cash Management Service) collection, Cash withdrawal points and Assisted e-commerce. Payworld also facilitate SME's loans. Approx. over 100 million transactions are done using this platform every year through our 200,000 active retail touch points spread across India. Payworld also acts as a Composite Corporate Agent to provide insurance solutions in India.
* The main services being offered by the company are:
* Digital Wallet
* MPOS/M ATM/
* Amazon Shopping
* QR Code
* Domestic Money Remittance
* Bill Payments
* Rail/Bus /Air E- ticketing
* Mobile/DTH Recharge
* Hotel Reservation
* Mutual Fund
* B2B Loan
* B2C Loan