Product Owner (2-4 yrs experience)
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management including tools like JIRA and Excel proficiency
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Sugal & Damani Utility Services Pvt. Ltd.
Payworld is an initiative from Sugal & Damani group of companies. It started its operations in the year 2006 and has made its presence known in India with over 200,000 active retail touch-points across 630 districts and 27 states. Payworld was started with the idea of bridging the gap between the untouched market segments and the service providers. Using Payworld's intelligent electronic transaction processing platform, the consumer can do transactions by visiting retail touch points and can pay digitally as well as through cash. We at Payworld believe in the business philosophy of "Making Life Simple" and provide every possible opportunity to our retailers and distributors to earn with minimum investment and maximum return.
Under this platform, Payworld offers a plethora of utility services to its consumers in terms of AEPS, Domestic Money Remittance, Mobile and DTH recharges, Rail, Air and Bus reservation and Utility Bill collections, Digital Wallets, CMS (Cash Management Service) collection, Cash withdrawal points and Assisted e-commerce. Payworld also facilitate SME's loans. Approx. over 100 million transactions are done using this platform every year through our 200,000 active retail touch points spread across India. Payworld also acts as a Composite Corporate Agent to provide insurance solutions in India.
* The main services being offered by the company are:
* Digital Wallet
* MPOS/M ATM/
* Amazon Shopping
* QR Code
* Domestic Money Remittance
* Bill Payments
* Rail/Bus /Air E- ticketing
* Mobile/DTH Recharge
* Hotel Reservation
* Mutual Fund
* B2B Loan
* B2C Loan