Qualification- B.Tech/ MCA
- A DevOps Engineer is expected to be working with a variety of open-source tools and technologies for managing source codes GIT, JIRA, JENKINS, SONARQUBE, CONTAINER deployment etc.
- Having a thorough knowledge of IT operations and sysadmin roles in order to strategize the entire integration and deployment process is beneficial.
- Expertise in software code testing and deployment will smoothen the journey of a DevOps Engineer.
- A DevOps Engineer must be deploying various automation tools of DevOps to perfection. He/she is expected to have thorough knowledge of software development through automation tools.
- Understanding of the agile methodology in continuous iteration of software development and testing.
- Ability to connect to technical and business goals with alacrity should be the foremost aim of a DevOps Engineer
- A firm knowledge of computer programming languages like Java and familiarity with basic concepts of Linux will be helpful. It is good to have knowledge of any one scripting language as well
- Candidate should have the knowledge of Web/ Application Servers Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS, Rabbitmq/ Kafka and good to have experience & understanding in mysql, RDS.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Cloud AWS infrastructure in various technologies" VPC", EC2, RDS Security Groups, Netgateways, ELB etc.
- Candidates should have sound knowledge of Linux platform Red hat, Centos , Ubantu etc with all possible Secure Optimization.
- Candidate should have knowledge of network Topology.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Sugal and Damani Utility Services Private Limited
our company "Sugal and Damani Utility Services Private Limited" operate by the brand name Payworld. About Payworld: Payworld is an initiative from Sugal & Damani group of companies. It started its operations in the year 2006 and has made its presence known in India with over 200,000 active retail touch-points across 630 districts and 27 states. Payworld was started with the idea of bridging the gap between the untouched market segments and the service providers. Using Payworld's intelligent electronic transaction processing platform, the consumer can do transactions by visiting retail touch points and can pay digitally as well as through cash. We at Payworld believe in the business philosophy of "Making Life Simple" and provide every possible opportunity to our retailers and distributors to earn with minimum investment and maximum return. Under this platform, Payworld offers a plethora of utility services to its consumers in terms of AEPS, Domestic Money Remittance, Mobile and DTH recharges, Rail, Air and Bus reservation and Utility Bill collections, Digital Wallets, CMS (Cash Management Service) collection, Cash withdrawal points and Assisted e-commerce. Payworld also facilitate SME's loans. Approx. over 100 million transactions are done using this platform every year through our 200,000 active retail touch points spread across India. Payworld also acts as a Composite Corporate Agent to provide insurance solutions in India. * The main services being offered by the company are: - Payment * Digital Wallet * AEPS * MPOS/M ATM/ * Amazon Shopping * QR Code - Transaction * Domestic Money Remittance * Bill Payments * Rail/Bus /Air E- ticketing * Mobile/DTH Recharge * CMS * Hotel Reservation * FASTag - Investment * Insurance * Gold/Silver * Mutual Fund * LIC - Credit * B2B Loan * B2C Loan
Contact Company:Sugal and Damani Utility Services Private Limited
Address:NO 138,,,UDYOG VIHAR PHASE 1,GURUGRAM, , , GURGAON, Haryana, India